Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Longer

I know I haven't been writing that much as of late, however, my life has not been that full of fun stuff to share. My best friend has been gone and I have been either at the gym or at home teaching, both of which I have noticed that people don't want to hear about all the time. Anyhew, I just wanted to put a little bug out there that I am alive and very well. Matt will be home in less than 30 days, finally, and I am sure that next month I will have plenty to blog about after our 2.5 week trip to NY.


But for those of you who don't know. I have been going to they gym like a mad woman. I go for 2 to 3 hours a day, depending on the day and if I have training. I am doing at least 2 hours of cardio on the elliptical everyday but Sunday. I have finally made some head way with losing "pounds", but more importantly I have lost inches, and a lot of them. As of today my trainer, yes my personal trainer whom I have been working with since November, advised me not to send Matt and more pix or to tell him how my progress is going so that he will be surprised when he sees me. I look so different now. Anyhew you will see in another month how much I lost and how good I look. It has taken a lot of work and effort on my part and I am proud of what I have accomplished. That's all for now folks!

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

Becky, I could not be more proud of you! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how HOT you look!

Elizabeth said...

You can send ME a picture! You know I won't send it to him...I really am proud of you...call me tomorrow morning!! I am 2 hours off from you now, so don't call too early. :)

Natalie Service said...

Besides the fact that you have always been absolutely beautiful...I bet you look freak'n AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the reveal!

roseanne said...

It has been far too long since I said hello!! so Hello! I am so glad you have this log! I am excited to see ya too!! Bring on the reveal!!