Friday, October 9, 2009

Oktoberfest 2009



Here in the Allen Home we celebrated Oktoberfest last night. I love doing these theme nights because I always try something new. Last night I made Jaegerschnitzel, Potato Dumplings, and Cranberry Apple Dumplings with Crimson Sauce. Everything turned out AMAZING!!! We all loved the Apple Dumplings, they were so good. Here is the pix from the website I got it from:


There is a sauce that goes in and over it, it is made from whole berry cranberry sauce orange juice and red hots. It was soooooo good. Anyhew things are going well here. My parents are coming to visit in a week from Monday so I am excited to see them and play tourist. Matt will be doing a TON of training for his job and for the Military for the whole month of November but will come home for Thanksgiving, thank heaven. Matt's bro Seth has been living with us since September to spend more time with Matt and Matt has been gone most of the time. Seth has been helping me around the house. We are going to paint the dining room this weekend along with our pergola. I hope all is well with everyone and that they are enjoying the beautiful fall weather.

0 comments: