I just wanted to post a fun pix! So Matt requested that when I take my weekly pix to send to him that I use the same shirt so that he can "really" see the changes in my belly and it is a good control. So I thought I would have fun and wear one of his regular T-Shirts. I sent this pix to Matt and the first thing he says is, "YOU'RE STRETCHING MY SHIRT!!!" No I did not take offense to this because that is exactly why I took the pix and I wanted to see what he would say. He then said how HOT I looked pregnant and that it was actually a really great pix and he could really tell that, yes I AM PREGNANT! Anyways I just wanted to share our fun little story and the pix!

I am starting to get excited because in less that 10 weeks Mason will be here. I am a little nervous too for the the big changes that will happen in my life as I don't really know what to expect. I still have to have the baby's room painted and put the curtains up, but really I am almost done. I am starting to get that nesting itch because everything I look at in my house just doesn't seem clean enough to me, but I am trying to put off cleaning until I really can't stand it anymore. Not "cleaning" cleaning but the DEEP CRAZY Cleaning that I know I will get.
Things are still going well with the pregnancy. Just getting stronger Braxton Hicks contractions especially when I exercise. That is really how I know that yep this is really happening!
This past Sat, my Studio had the 4th annual Spring Recital. All of my students did so well performing. I even played my horn as a duet with my two players so the parents got to hear me perform. Mason got in on the action too, cause I had a contraction during the first duet. But all the kids did so well and we all had a fun time. Now that the recital is done, and symphony is done, and I was released from being a counselor in the Relief Society, I feel like I can actually relax and take a deep breath. It is kind of weird but nice.
Matt is doing well and looking forward to being a daddy. We are hoping and praying now, and I am telling Mason everyday many times during the day that he needs to arrive while daddy is here. Matt is going to be deployed to Iraq on the 21st of July so we are hoping that he is here for the birth. He will be, he will be here for the birth! So if you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers for that too.
That's all here! I will post again soon at 8 months!!!! CRAZY!


0 comments:
Post a Comment