Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20 Weeks


I can't believe that I am actually writing this! I am 20 weeks pregnant and halfway there. I am soooo excited to meet our little guy. Oh and that's right GUY! He is a HE! Yea! Matt is super excited and is calling him his "Man Child".

A Couple of fun facts with this pregnancy:

I started to feel like I was pregnant, and not just fat at around 16 weeks.

I felt him kick for the first time, and knew it was him kicking on Feb 12th during my symphony concert. I had just finished my solo and my heart was going crazy fast and hard and he gave me a big, WHOP telling me to calm down, mommy, or good job mommy! Either way it was special and I am so excited that it happened. Since then, I have felt him almost everyday because I know where to feel it now. I love it.

Last Friday night on our date I felt the first somersault, and then again right after that. It was really fun to feel him playing inside.

Today March 2nd, we found out for sure that he was a HE and we have the pix to prove it.

I have been feeling great, just the normal stuff associated with pregnancy have been making me take it more easy, like tired all the time, but I really do, do a lot of things everyday. Other than that, no morning sickness and feeling great now! Alright, here are the pix you are all waiting for.
~IT'S A BOY~
~16 Weeks~

~18 Weeks~

~20 Weeks~



1 comments:

CCmomma said...

AWESOME! You are gorgeous! I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! And your Man Child on the way! Nice scrotum shot!